Supply Chain Manager Taunton
The Supply Chain Manager Taunton, oversees and enhances the Company’s supply chain process. Do you want to work within an organization prioritizing supply chain management experience?
Do you enjoy managing and developing direct reports in addition to a company’s supply chain? Do you have 3+ years of experience managing direct reports? Have you been effective in retaining staff for the past three years?
The Supply Chain Manager Taunton, is crucial in ensuring that the Company’s products or services are sourced, manufactured, and delivered efficiently to meet customer demands while keeping costs low and maintaining high-quality standards. Your strategic planning, analytical skills, and leadership abilities are instrumental in achieving operational excellence and outpacing competitors in the industry.
Supply Chain Manager Taunton Job Description
The key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager include, but are not limited to:
Supply Chain Strategy:
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies aligned with the Company’s overall business goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define supply chain objectives, performance metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Procurement and Sourcing:
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiations to secure optimal pricing, terms, and quality for raw materials, components, and services.
- Evaluate and select suppliers based on quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor supply market trends and adjust sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Plan and optimize inventory levels to ensure sufficient stock availability while minimizing carrying costs.
- Implement demand forecasting techniques to anticipate changes in customer demand and adjust inventory levels accordingly.
Production and Manufacturing:
- Collaborate with production teams to create schedules that align with demand forecasts and capacity constraints.
- Monitor production processes to ensure timely and efficient production while maintaining quality standards.
Logistics and Distribution:
- Coordinate the movement of products from production to distribution centers and customers, ensuring timely and accurate deliveries.
- Optimize transportation routes and modes to minimize shipping costs and delivery lead times.
- Identify potential supply chain risks and develop strategies to mitigate disruptions, such as supplier shortages, geopolitical issues, or natural disasters.
- Develop contingency plans to ensure business continuity in case of unforeseen disruptions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings within the supply chain.
- Implement lean and Six Sigma principles to streamline processes and eliminate waste.
- Lead and develop a team of supply chain professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and performance evaluations.
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven work environment.
Data Analysis and Technology:
- Data analytics and supply chain software are used to monitor performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Implement and integrate new technologies to enhance supply chain efficiency.
Compliance and Sustainability:
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Promote sustainable practices within the supply chain, such as reducing waste and carbon footprint.
Supply Chain Manager Taunton Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Logistics, or a related field. A master’s degree may be preferred.
- Proven experience (typically 5-10 years) in supply chain management or related roles, with a track record of successful process optimization and team leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in supply chain software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends in supply chain management.
Check out the initial interview questions HERE.
Supply Chain Manager Taunton Salary
- Salary range is $130,000.00 to $145,000.00
- Bonus plan with a target of 10% of salary.
- 401k – Eligibility for participation will begin upon your hire date.
- Full Benefits
- No relocation
Our client has designed solutions for many QC applications in multiple industries, such as food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, food, oil and gas, and more. Their customers designated this business as essential during the current pandemic.
Are you looking for more Supply Chain Manager job opportunities? See more Supply Chain Manager job opportunities HERE.
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.