Reliability Engineer Greenville
The Reliability Engineer Greenville is concerned with the long-term operations of assets. Do you have experience with predictive maintenance, vibration analysis, thermography, oil analysis, ultrasonic leak detection, or motor circuit analysis?
Reliability Engineer Greenville Summary Job Description
The Reliability Engineer Greenville ensures the reliability, safety, and performance of products, systems, and processes. Their primary goal is to minimize the likelihood of failures, downtime, and defects by identifying potential issues and implementing strategies to address them.
Are you experienced in predictive maintenance, including vibration analysis, thermography, oil analysis, ultrasonic leak detection, and motor circuit analysis? If so, please continue reading the Reliability Engineer Greenville job description.
Reliability Engineer Greenville Job Description
The Reliability Engineer Greenville role is critical in maintaining and enhancing the dependability and efficiency of our products, systems, and processes. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify possible failure modes, analyze data, formulate improvement strategies, and continuously monitor performance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.
Summary of Accountabilities Key Responsibilities
- Identify maintenance issues, conduct a thorough analysis to determine the underlying cause, and implement appropriate corrective actions to resolve the problem.
- We aim to improve constantly and refine the PPM process to ensure the plant is always available and operational while minimizing costs.
- Ensure the life cycle of mechanical components, review equipment specifications, and recommend replacement.
- Support the development and maintenance of a long-term maintenance strategy.
- Use MES and SAP data to identify performance issues and propose solutions
- Approve changes to the SAP Plant Maintenance System
- Provide training for RCA and FMECA.
- Standardize procedures for control system reliability and integrity.
- Address high-level system issues related to production equipment.
- Develop plans to reduce COGS through efficiency improvements and cost control.
- Maintain compliance with environmental programs and promote waste reduction.
Reliability Engineer Greenville Education & Experience
- BS Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in maintenance support and reliability engineering functions for chemical, plastics, polymer, or fiber manufacturing plants.
- Experience with predictive maintenance, Vibration analysis, Thermography, Oil analysis, Ultrasonic Leak Detection, and Motor Circuit Analysis.
- Experience with good maintenance practices for equipment installation, preventative maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, CMMS, and LEAN Manufacturing
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to identifying and addressing potential issues.
Reliability Engineer Greenville Compensation
Salary range is $90,000.00 to $125,000.00 DOE
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance is available.
Greenville, North Carolina
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.