Plant Manager Wilkes Barre
As the site operations lead, the Plant Manager Wilkes Barre, oversees all daily plant operations of a non-union facility that runs three shifts, five days/week, including production and manufacturing, and ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
The Plant Manager Wilkes Barre, develops processes prioritizing ownership, stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
Plant Manager Wilkes Barre Job Description
The Plant Manager is responsible for the profit and loss of the plant while leading around 50 non-union employees in a complex manufacturing environment.
- The Plant Manager collaborates with HR to create and maintain a formal Human Capital plan, including a facility succession plan. This includes performance feedback, recruitment and selection, Salary Planning processes, incentive plan alignment, performance recognition, and differentiation.
- As the leader of the facility, the Plant Manager strives to establish a culture of constant progress and offers guidance for EHS to facilitate productive discussions through effective communication. This encompasses providing feedback on performance, managing recruitment and selection, handling Salary Planning processes, ensuring incentive plan alignment, and recognizing and differentiating performance.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts and fosters a culture of improvement at the facility.
- Provides strategic EHS focus, facilitates and leads discussions, maintains communication and resources for training, and actively promotes policies.
- Plans are developed for optimal utilization of materials, machines, and employees to ensure plant profitability.
- Proper maintenance of equipment and building, along with superior plant housekeeping standards, are established and maintained.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and promotes equal employment opportunity. Supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
- As a safety leader, the Plant Manager prioritizes safety in all responsibilities and strives for world-class safety at the facility.
- Evaluate methods and processes to increase productivity and quality and eliminate waste.
Plant Manager Wikes Barr Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university, preferably
- 10+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of management experience, preferably in a multi-shift operation.
- Paint, coatings, or adhesive manufacturing experience is required.
- A demonstrated knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management and a track record of achieving results against a comprehensive set of KPIs.
Wilkes Barre, PA
$145,000 – $175,000 Per Year
Relocation Assistance is available
Looking for more Plant Manager opportunities? Check out Work/Life Recruiting Jobs
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.