PLANT MANAGER HIGH-SPEED PACKAGING
Are you a Plant Manager with High-Speed packaging operations experience? Do you have experience leading a bottling operation? Bottling experience is preferred.
Do you have experience managing all the location’s Engineering, Maintenance, Processing, Packaging, Warehousing, Materials/Scheduling, Distribution, Quality Control, Sanitation, and Human Resource activities?
Does your experience include Assisting corporate management in implementing plans to attain Company goals and objectives?
PLANT MANAGER Job Description
The Plant Manager High-Speed Packaging is responsible for all the location’s Engineering, Maintenance, Processing, Packaging, Warehousing, Materials/Scheduling, Distribution, Quality Control, Sanitation, and Human Resource activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Establish and preserve positive Team Member Relations to maintain third party free environment
- Direct and oversee Engineering and Maintenance to meet operational goals.
- Ensure efficient inventory levels by supporting Materials activities.
- Assist with the Warehouse and Distribution operations to guarantee efficient and timely delivery of goods to our valuable customers.
- Direct the processing and packaging of company projects to meet market demands at the lowest cost while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Direct and oversee Quality Assurance activities to ensure product integrity and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Direct and manage Human Resources to ensure compliance with employment laws.
- Other duties as assigned
- The Plant Manager oversees supervisors of various departments, including Warehouse, Packaging, Quality Control, Processing, HR, and Engineering/Maintenance.
- Responsibilities include directing, coordinating, and evaluating units while carrying out supervisory duties in line with organizational policy and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
HUMAN/FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience in leading Human Food Safety systems to demonstrate their ability to ensure safety in the workplace.
- A working knowledge of SQF and implementing and maintaining SQF Level III certification is essential.
- Ensure all Team Members in the plant are responsible for the following:
- All tasks are completed in a safe and hygienic way.
To be successful in this role, individuals must satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The following requirements indicate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for the position. Reasonable accommodations must be provided for people with disabilities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 10 + years of experience in high-speed packaging operations – CPG or food – bottling is preferred.
- SQF Level 3 certification is preferred
- Lean knowledge – Lean certifications are preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of full P&L responsibility
- Excellent safety record
- Range is $150,000.00 to $185,000.00
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance is available
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.