Director of Business Development
The Director of Business Development is responsible for driving the growth and profitability of the pharmaceutical products division by identifying, evaluating, and pursuing new business opportunities. This role involves strategic planning, market analysis, partnership development, and negotiation to expand the Company’s presence in the pharmaceutical industry.
Director of Business Development Job Description
The Director of Business Development for pharmaceutical products is crucial in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to drive a pharmaceutical company’s growth and profitability. The position requires strategic planning, market analysis, relationship building, and negotiation skills.
Director of Business Development Accountabilities
- Responsible for all aspects of customer engagement
- Works collaboratively with customers and Company personnel to develop new projects; coordinates all customer interactions and communications; fulfills all other marketing and sales product development responsibilities.
- Formulates pricing strategy to optimize the value realization for the Company’s products and services.
- Negotiates contracts and supply agreements.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to generate and execute branding strategy, including website, promotional materials, advertising, articles, trade shows, etc.
- Effectively manage customer service and sales staff, including establishing performance expectations, annual reviews, individual development plans, and training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, experience & proficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a scientific or engineering discipline, and a master’s in business administration.
- 10+ years of marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical and drug-delivery business
- Familiar with requirements necessary to comply with FDA 21 CFR 211 regulations: familiarity with all pre-clinical and clinical therapeutic offering development stages.
- Experienced with DEA regulations for handling controlled substances (e.g., Schedules II-V).
- Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates living outside the United States or requiring sponsoring employers.
A competitive compensation package is offered that consists of:
Salary of $150,000.00 to $160,000.00
The Company provides comprehensive, quality benefits to you and your eligible dependents. You can participate in the Medical, Dental, and Vision plans after 30 days of employment.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Disability benefits
- Life insurance plus Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- And more!
Location: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.