Chemical Plant Operations Manager
Chemical Plant Operations Manager Job Summary
The chemical plant operations manager manages and optimizes all aspects of production, focusing on improved asset reliability, plant up time, a long-term asset vision, and short/long-term capital project plans.
The chemical plant operations manager manages a team of supervisors, engineers, team leaders, and operators. The role offers an excellent salary, benefits, bonus, and relocation package.
Chemical Plant Operations Manager Job description
- Work with the team to develop and execute weekly, monthly, and annual production plans.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee engagement, talent development, and succession planning.
- Initiate improvements to optimize production processes and reduce waste.
- Develop effective working relationships with other plant areas, including maintenance, engineering, and commercial teams.
- Plan and allocate resources to achieve production targets, including labor, equipment, and materials.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and take appropriate actions to address any issues.
- Lead efforts to implement maintenance programs to reduce unplanned downtime and maintenance costs.
- Lead and support initiatives to improve manufacturing performance and stakeholder satisfaction, including incident investigation, root cause analysis, and corrective action.
- Develop and manage the operating budget, including labor and material costs.
Chemical Plant Operations Manager Qualifications
- BS Chemical Engineering degree with 10+ years of Operations/ Manufacturing Management experience in a PSM (Process Safety Management) -regulated plant – chemical, petrochemical, or refinery industries
- Strong operations leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to implement and sustain continuous improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Verifiable experience in managing a budget and controlling costs.
Chemical Plant Operations Manager Compensation
- The salary range is $105,000.00 to $148,000.00
- The role offers an excellent salary, benefits, bonus, and relocation package.
El Dorado, Arkansas
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.